Saturday, May 13, 2017

My wish for Mother's day



When asked what would I like for mother’s day.

My wish would be to hold you both in my arms for the first time.
To rock you both back and forth singing over the rainbow so you would fall asleep.

I would love to re live that moment when you looked at me from your crib and giggled.

To smell your hair right after a bath.

To hold your little hands while you took your first steps.

What I wouldn’t give for you just to run to me from your first day of nursery smiling and laughing.

To be able to dress you, brush your hair and take you with me where ever I go.

My wish would be to do it all over again and again.

I hope that one day I will see you celebrate mother’s day and feel the unconditional love that I feel for you.


All I want for mother’s day is what got me here in the first place to spend my day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Thursday and What it was ounce.

           The road to Easter for me and my family starts on Holy Thursday. Holy Thursday represents the last supper the night Judas betrays...