Saturday, May 11, 2019

What kind of mother do I inspire to be? I ask myself


What kind of mother do I inspire to be? I ask myself.

Do I want to be the mother who constantly cuddles her children, lots of hugs and kisses to the point of nausea.
Maybe, they are so cute I can’t help it.

Will I be the mother who is always nervous that something will happen, to the point you go to their room every night to see they are breathing.  
Maybe they are so precious. I can’t bear to lose them.

Will I watch the animated movies, cartoons and silly shows with my children?
Most likely I just want to spend time with them
Dancing laughing loving life joy  
Will I be your driver, and take you wherever you want to go.
Yes, I will wear the hat

Will I be your teacher and help you through life’s difficult paths?
If you let me I will hold your hand through it all.

Will I be the mother that cries when you are sad and cries when your happy?
Probably, and will cry all day

Will I be the mother that encourages you when you don’t believe in yourself?
Every day I will show up and tell you how wonderful you are.

Will I sing you lullabies, to get you to sleep.
Will I sleep with you because you’re afraid?
Will I be there when you need me?
Will I be there every step you take, every fall?
Will I laugh with you and tell you jokes?

Without a doubt, I will do it all.

This is the mother I inspire to be.

1 comment:

Holy Thursday and What it was ounce.

           The road to Easter for me and my family starts on Holy Thursday. Holy Thursday represents the last supper the night Judas betrays...